Thank you for looking at Michelle’s past work. Some clients have requested to keep work private, so samples aren’t available. Use the legend below to see which clients have public work.
"Her voice was perfect for our needs: Warm and authentic, with the approachability we were looking for. Would definitely hire her again!"
"Natural and timeless... The girl next door and best friend."
– Melissa Disney (Gone in 60 Seconds Trailer, Snow White, The Emmy's and Oscar's Live Broadcast Announcer
"Michelle has the kind of voice you hone in on and really listen to. With plenty of colors and variety in her tool bag, she could be the voice of a sports network, and every-mom, or an assuring professional... all of which are generated from a unique signature voice."
– Paul Pape (Saturday Night Fever, Board Member of the SAG Foundation, Co-Founder of Don LaFontaine Voice Over Lab)
"She sounds fantastic! Very friendly, approachable and like your best friend."
– Jim Brickman (Grammy Nominated Artist/Songwriter, Syndicated Radio Host, Author)
"Michelle was great. Not only did she give a strong read from the start, but she was very accommodating when the client requests some changes to meet their specific needs."
– Jeff Winograd (Director for Hullaboo Filmworks...job for Red Bull)
"Michelle was an absolute joy to work with! She really went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely satisfied with the job. She communicated well and was very prompt with any changes that we asked for. I would highly recommend Michelle and we will use her talent again in the future."
– Laura Lewis (Founder of Journey Together Ministries)
"Michelle has a voice that captures an authenticity and sincerity that reels you in and makes you a believer."
– Cloverdayle (Nashville Country Duo that has shared the stage with Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean)
"Wow - Michelle has one of those voices I could listen to for hours. She is clear, warm, and has such a silky sound - really rocks the words with that richness of hers. Very versatile voice."
– Lisa Foster (Radio Co-Host)
"Thanks Michelle, you did a great job and I loved the fast turn around. I'll be auditioning you again for projects as needed."
– James Huenergardt (Director/President for Reel Inspirations)
"Excellent delivery, Michelle. Thanks."
– Jeffrey Kaspers (Manager Video Services for SDL)
"It was great working with Michelle. She has a great voice and provided fast turn around and great communication throughout the process."
– Elijah Light (Video Producer)